The purpose of a summary is to give the reader a clear, objective picture of the original text. Most importantly, the summary restates only the main points of a text or a lecture without giving examples or details, such as dates, numbers or statistics.
Guidelines for writing a summary of an article:
• State the main ideas of the article.
• Identify the most important details that support the main ideas.
• Write your summary in your own words; avoid copying phrases and sentences from the article unless they’re direct quotations.
• Express the underlying meaning of the article, not just the superficial details.
• Your summary should be about one third of the length of the original article
Silakan pilih kantor cabang dari kota berikut
Jl. Babadan No.6 RT 030 Kel. Banguntapan, Kec. Banguntapan Kab. Bantul, Yogyakarta
Anda memiliki pertanyaan dan keluhan? Sampaikanlah kepada Kami